Lots of friends seem to be little confused. Here is what I mean when I say it.
1. Joe Biden is a bumbling failure as POTUS. We should Elect Republicans Everywhere.
2. No more lockdowns, EVER. No more mandatory masks, EVER. I won't be giving up ANY guns.
3. The liberal media is utterly corrupt and useless. The constant defense of the #idiotsincharge by altering the “news” is toxic. Doublespeak is real.
4. Biden policies are destroying more lives than the Republicans would have if they were in power. I am very bitter that the moochers in DC are in control of my livelihood. I'm already working to change that.
5. Government needs to stay the hell out of my life.
6. Covid pandemic is OVER. My respect for the federal government is at an all time low… and that is saying something because it was pretty low before all of this mess.
7. The current meltdown in Va schools is a tragedy. I blame BOTH Biden and Lord Northam of the blackface clan.
8. The constitution restrains the government, not the citizenry. In particular, the federal government is limited by design, and needs to be whack smacked down to size.
9. I would run for office and do a better job than these corruptoCrats but I can’t get elected because I’m honest and write things like this.
10. Big government is the problem, not the solution. Period.
Intersection of principles and practices...